21.3.10
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

It's been a while since I updated this blog. Almost a year if I'm not mistaken.

How do you express your sincerest apologies to the people to whom who have hurt? How am I supposed to fix these things?

I should know the answer but I really don't know what it is. Ironic right?

I am aware that it is not easy to build again relationships you had with them before you have hurt them. I believe that it takes time to heal those wounds, but those wounds will leave scars that will be forever evident. Just like what in the commercial said 'We will be together! Forever!'

Four years ago, someone told me that there's no right time 'cause the right time is now. Being a coward, I didn't take her advice. The thing lasted for a long time (in days). I think this situation is different from that. There were no curses or words involved. I only received silent treatment. Now, unimaginable harsh words were coming from them and one even included a curse. Those words didn't get me angry. Those words brought me guilt and the words 'I shouldn't have done that' kept popping in my head. I can take all of those harsh words and their silent treatment because I deserve it. Someone like me deserves that kind of treatment.

And now that I have really come into my senses, I am going to prove to them that I am worthy of their forgiveness.

To end this post, I AM REALLY SORRY. I hope this message gets to you.

10:28:00 AM
0 unseen truths

~x~ "Speak in Tagalog. You're in the Philippines."~x~