26.11.08
I Feel So **** Tired

I really feel so dead tired now considering that it's only 3 weeks since the 2nd sem started. So how can I really tell that I'm so dead tired right at this moment? Let me enumerate THEM.

1. My body isn't functioning that well. My left ankle ached for 3 days. This happened on the first 2 weeks of the semester. EVERY WEEK.

2. I feel so sleepy in the afternoon which is quite unusual. Yes it is unusual since I don't really take a nap in the afternoon.

3. Right at this moment my tonsil is REALLY swelling a lot. SWELL kung SWELL. I rarely have tonsilitis. Kahit na kumain ako nang sandamukal na tsokolate hindi nasakit ang tonsil ko ngayon lang yan. And I find it very weird. Maybe because of the stress.

4. Tumatawad na ako. I mean I don't wake up immediately. Ito nanaman iyong 'must put the alarm 1 hour before my desired time to wake up kasi after 1 hour doon lang ako gigising'. During the 1st sem, maaga akong gumising. Minsan gumigising na ako before pa mag-alarm iyong orasan ko.

So.. ayon lang... deym. English. sabaw. sabog. antok. everything..

PAGOD NA PAGOD NA AKO. NAKAKASTRESS NA ITONG 2ND SEM. WAG NA KAYONG MAGTAKA KAPAG NAKITA NIYO AKONG LAGING SABOG. EPEKTO YAN NG DROGA NA GAWA NG MGA -toot- NA ACADS. -toot-

5:21:00 PM
0 unseen truths

~x~ "Speak in Tagalog. You're in the Philippines."~x~