26.3.08
Shuffle Survey

Grabbed from Francine's blog.

iPod Survey Put your iPod on shuffle and answer each question with the song title
[since wala akong iPod. I'll use na lang iyong aking mga reserved songs. Wahahaha.]

Did I have a happy childhood?
I Go Crazy DHT [anyway, i'm glad it didn't turn out like that.]

What kind of person was I?
Just Got Lucky - JoBoxers [was i that lucky to be crazy?]

Love

Am I in love?

Heaven Knows - Rick Price [suits perfectly.]

If so, what is that person like?
Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston [dunno with this.]

If not, do I want to be?
Stomp to my Beat - DDR [what?]

How do I feel about love?
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton [it'll just bring tears]

Life

What was today like?
Never Too Far - Mariah Carey [never too far from what?]

What are most days like?
Just Tell Me You Love Me - England Dan & John Ford Coley [what the heck?!]

Whats my life like?
Later - Fra Lippo Lippi [yah. if procrastination is what it's talkin' about]

What is in store for this weekend?
Butterfly Kisses - Jeff Carson [if these kisses are pertaining to the chocolate one. my weekend would be great. hahaha.]

How is my life going?
Buttercup - Torch [huh? i am part of the PPG? wth?!]

Do I act my age?
I'll Be Over You - Toto [huh?]

What song will be played at my Wedding?
Stay The Same - Joey McIntyre [yes. the perfect song. stay the same. the spark and the magic so that we'll be together forever! ano ito peklat?]

How does the world see me?
The Art Of Letting Go - Mikaila [ow ow ow. what?]

Will I have a happy life?
Forever Tonight - Christian Wunderlich & Kirstin Hall

What do my friends really think of me?
What About Love? - Lemar [ano?!]

Do people secretly lust after me?
Fixing A Broken Heart - Azn Dreamers [does this fit?]

How can I make myself happy?

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You [suits? maybe.]

What does my family think of me?
How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes [wow. i'm flattered.]

What should I do with my life?
Maybe This Time - Michael Murphey [huh? this time is for what?]

What is my signature dancing song?
Here I Am - Air Supply [mellow. not my type for a dance]

What do I think my current theme song is?

There's No Easy Way - James Ingram [yes. i always pick the hard way. anyway, there's no easy way naman talaga sa mundong ito.]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Change The World - Eric Clapton [how i wish i could change the world for the better.]

What is my life theme song?
The Actor - Michael Learns To Rock [omg. plastic? well. kinda. can be.]

What best describes my life?

What Matters Most - Kenny Rankin [hmm.. let's just say it kinda true.]

What best describes my friends?
All At Once - Whitney Houston [hehehe. friends. all at once ang ano?]

What best describes the person I love?
Love Me With All of Your Heart - Englebert Humperdinck [wow. the songs conspired with me. wahaha. sweet.]

Have you had sex?
Two Less Lonely People - Air Supply [what the..]

What describes my worst enemy?
Of All The Things - Dennis Lambert [hm.. la naman ako worst enemy eh. ahh. XD]

Do I enjoy life?
Losing My Religion - R.E.M. [huwag naman sana..]

Am I a good person?
Someone - The Rembrandts [wow. XD]

Do I make others happy?
Can't Cry Hard Enough - Bellefire [it looks like it's a NO. T_T]

Graduate na ako!! Yeboi! Wahahaha. Well. I'm still a course-less person. Hehehe. Hayy. I'm sad pero hindi ako makaiyak. Why? Hindi ko alam. Siguro ayaw lang talagang lumabas ng mga luha ko. Hehehe. Bagay talaga iyong kantang 'Can't Cry Hard Enough' sa akin ngayon. Hehehe.

Congratulations Seniors! WestSide Forever!! Weeeee!!

Labels: , ,

7:32:00 PM
0 unseen truths

~x~ "Speak in Tagalog. You're in the Philippines."~x~