10.1.09
Pampalipas Oras

grabbed from zarah.

Instructions:

1. Put your iPod or whatever on random. Post the 1st line of the of the first 30 songs, however embarrassing.
2. Let people guess the song and artist of each line.
3. Searching on Google or whatever is cheating.

ONE: Lately, I have had the strangest feeling.

TWO: If I were a boy even just for a day.

THREE: We were as one babe.

FOUR: Long ago and oh so far away.

FIVE: Today is a winding road.

SIX: For awhile to love was all we could do.

SEVEN: Late at night when all the world is sleeping.

EIGHT: Ebony and Ivory lived together in perfect harmony.

NINE: I hung up the phone tonight.

TEN: She's always on my mind from the time I wake up.

ELEVEN: Please don't ask me what am I thinkin' it's about you.

TWELVE: What if I took my time to love you?

THIRTEEN: Two old friends meet again wearin' older faces.

FOURTEEN: Hello boy it's been a while. Guess you'll be glad to know that I've learned how to laugh and smile.

FIFTEEN: There was nothing to say the day she left.

SIXTEEN: Here I am, playing with those memories again.

SEVENTEEN: I'd rather know if you had turned the page.

EIGHTEEN: Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise.

NINETEEN: Put away the pictures. Put away the memories.

TWENTY: I was down my dreams were wearing thin.

TWENTY-ONE: Tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun does not appear.

TWENTY-TWO: So far away doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore.

TWENTY-THREE: Last night, I waved goodbye now it seems years.

TWENTY-FOUR: Don't you ever wish you were someone else.

TWENTY-FIVE: There were nights when I can't help but cry.

TWENTY-SIX: Remember when we held on in the rain.

TWENTY-SEVEN: Oh my love, you were the only one.

TWENTY-EIGHT: I just had a dream that you were far away.

TWENTY-NINE: Pangarap ko'y makita kang naglalaro sa buwan.

THIRTY: Some people live their dreams. Some people close their eyes


Kung sinong makahula.. may prize. hahaha.

2:21:00 PM
0 unseen truths

~x~ "Speak in Tagalog. You're in the Philippines."~x~